Friday, November 16, 2012

So Excited!

I am so excited, not only is it Friday I will soon start working on the lotions and the hair conditioner that so many of you have been bugging me for months. But I am really excited about is that I just came across Jenny's blog about Bramble Berry's Givember. LOVE IT! I have not used their products yet but I inquired to see if they would be interested in sending any soap supplies that they would like me to use and do a review on. I am really interested in their 5 lb silicon soap with the wood mold (fingers crossed that that would be one of the items to review). It wouldn't be a bad idea considering I have tried other molds from other vendors and if that topped it off I would forever be a loyal customer. 
Cannot wait to hear back from Kristen or Anne Marie!!!! I will keep everyone posted and stand by as I will be doing soap videos those are coming soon as well.
xoxoxo,
Adina.

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard back from Karen of Anne-Marie from Brambelberry but I am optimistic and hopeful that i will hear from them great news. Keep you all posted.

    ReplyDelete