Thursday, November 8, 2012

Adina Soap ingredients

All of Adina's Soaps are Handmade and All Natural and 100% Vegan with organic and pure grade essential oils. All of our soaps are a whopping 6 to 8 oz that is bigger than ALL commercial soaps and other hand made artisan soaps. Most soaps in the market are 3.4 to 4 oz. not ours we like them large to have our customers get the most for their buck.
We use Olive Oil (Italian Pomace), Hemp Seed Oil (organic), Avocado OiI, Aragan Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Palm Oil, all these oils have amazing healing properties and are great and suitable for all skin types and all ages. I figure if I can eat it then I can put it in my soaps and be sure that it is great for my skin. We also use the finest Pure Essential Oils and test our products on our family and friends (they are happy to test them, some can't even wait to try new batches), we NEVER test ANY product on animals, we do not use synthetic products, all soaps are eco-friendly, vegan and petroleum free. Each batch of soap has one of a kind natural scent with healing properties and experience.The scents we use are therapeutic grade concocted with wherever the imagination leads us to experience with that scent. To spice up our soaps with color of the earth we use spices, vegetables, micas and oxides (like tumeric, beats,kale, aloe, cucumber just to name a few). We are currently doing a soap giveaway I hope you will participate. Good Luck and please let me know if I may answer any other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment